Ready for a ready answer to give that nagging relative who inevitably asks, “How’s your love life?” The Love Me/Love Me Not spread IS that answer—an answer with swagger.
Based on the fun yet unnecessarily destructive game of pulling the petals off a poor, defenseless flower in order to find out whether your Love loves you back, this six petaled spread addresses the three key up-and-down areas of any tryst, no matter how true or trying, and, in the end, gives you a definitive go… or NO.
Passion of pffft? This reading’s for you.
- Picture of Spread
- Interpretation of Individual Cards
- Interpretation of Reading as a Whole
- Astrological Influences
- Numerological Significance
- BONUS (a little something special in the mail)
Reading is sent via email and/or in PDF or .docx format.
What I Need From You:
- Your Questions (be as general or as specific as you like)
- Your Choice of Deck (Golden Tarot, Tarot of the Absurd, Prisma Visions, or Everyday Witch)
- Your Sun Sign (this helps me better understand the astrological influences of the reading as they pertain to you specifically)
- Any other information you would like to give me.
Followup questions welcome. $5/card.
Sound like the reading for you? Email the pertinent details to SoulBitesTarot@gmail.com and we’ll get the deck dealing.